<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Sunday, May 31, 2009, 4:35 PM

my mom's really smart she got herself lost in macritchie reservoir today and ran the entire 11km (or more) route and ended up half-dead, starving and thirsty at the carpark where colin and i chanced upon her panting profusely and heaving long, desperate breaths where we got the scare of our lives trying to find our mom and finally did, only after what seemed like an eternity. Not to mention, the ugly situation we discovered her in - dishevelled, sweaty and exhausted. with the occasional stumbling. Awesomely brilliant, she is.

okay and she has a really fat red ugly blister which is humongous filled with water/blood and then she went to use a needle to poke it, ew. okay i just disgusted myself haha, oh well.

i feel like my mom's mom. we were lecturing her on the way home, feels kinda good! to have role switch for once. the joy in nagging someone :)

but i'd never been so worried in my entire life, i srsly felt like killing myself.

"kill me now."