<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 6:00 PM

I finally mustered the strength today to review my archives. And it was a pretty painful process to finally decide to relive those memories once again. But I knew, in order to be over this completely and thoroughly, i must be able to hurt myself again or to at least, attempt to face the music once more yet desperately praying that it wouldn't hurt a single bit.

okay i think i felt a tinge of betrayal evoked slightly, but other than that, i think i felt really fine despite knowing that I was living a lie during the entire period of May. After a long period of rest, I think now I can finally say I'm courageous enough to walk upon this new path I've selected and to leave the past behind.

Those memories indeed are heart-wrenching to say the least, but yeah this is the last time i'm going to reminisce about you, about us, and that's the nice short ending to that.

Goodbye, I'll miss you.
or not.