three of you. I miss three of you. but i can see, two of you have moved on to other friends, especially doing so unitedly together. I guess that's great in itself that you two still remain closely knitted, and
i'm kinda happy for both of you.
Whilst the other's busy with his own problems that has been enveloping him from time to time. I guess, helping him is what's worth and I plan on continuing to be that inherent confidant.
oh well, previously I felt nothing and kinda hollow. At least now nostalgia's overwhelming me. Sometimes it's enjoyable to relish in your memories and reminisce.
I think now I know how you felt when 3 of us went out without you and invited another person along. Must have felt as though we unintentionally left you out yet never bothered asking you the next time or telling you we never forgot you. That feels like shit doesn't it. haha guess i finally understand why you masked your stifling worry about you not being welcomed/invited and only minimally revealed it in a joking manner, steathily hiding under that carefree facade you always plaster upon yourself.
but, you'll always be my confidante, although we drifted as well. but i'll be here for you still k, although you can't be there for me anymore, it's okay.
I know you'll always be there somehow or another in your own unique way, because our friendship which began in december last year and progressed and evolved into something so beautiful in march this year, will last.
and i'm glad you still consult me and confide in me about your problems.
thanks.
and cheer up! (:
FML.