
I can finally play live high on the guitar, and i'm yours and all those really supposedly easy songs heh heh. sometimes i really wish I had longer fingers ): then i wouldn't possess that physical limitation to play the instrument to the bestest of my ability. sigh, same for my piano. There's always a problem with me reaching more than an octave?! Think I'm gonna fail grade 8 this way D:
okay i feel foolish blogging about this :( anyway today i mugged, listened attentively in class (except elect geog) and reorganized my bag + file haha yayyyy. I feel thoroughly drained now though, cuz tuition was immediately after sch and now i've a pile of chinese tuition homework to finish. *sad face*
shit i have this urge to buy more dresses gah okay i need to stop spending money.. i am very poor. haha and i love school cuz of the people who make it really enjoyable (: get well soon elvinaaaaaa, you better not get h1n1 or i'll die as well :P
yay vegas skies :)