<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Friday, September 25, 2009, 9:44 PM
the light to my darkness


When I first saw you, nothing special came out of it.
When we first talked, it didn't matter much to me.
But slowly, I realised how my world became yours.
And I couldn't live without you.

For a person who doesn't say much, you brightened up my world
with your company,
When i needed you, you lent me your heart
When I fell, you caught me in your arms
When I broke, you stitched me up
When I cried, you held the phone to your ear, listening to my sobs.

But then I never realised you, were the light to my darkness.
And now all I'm afraid of is to lose you.

Those words you said to me,
never meant so much to me,
unexpected, rare,
simply impossible.

But you lifted me off the ground and carried me through.
-----

I am totally going to write a song after this.
My song to you is gonna be better than yours to me :)

ily.