
MY LIFE IS SO BORING. I STUDY EVERYDAY, ALL I DO IS STUDY.
Albeit I go meet those lot who're taking Os and do weird stuff but still HELLO I AM STUDYING WITH THEM.
Omg, my
english has
deteriorated too cause i am couldn't care less about putting any two words together and make them seem proper.
I HATE A MATH E MATH PHYSICS CHEMISTRY YOU ALL ARE THE BANE OF MY LIFE I TELL YOU BUT THEN AGAIN, I'M STARTING TO LOVE A MATH COZ I DO IT ALL DAY SINCE A MONTH AGO.
Shit, too much math has killed my brain & social skills. I AM SOCIALLY INEPT CURRENTLY, DANIELLE PROBABLY THINKS I'M DAMN BORING NOW. especially since we sit together :(
why am i ranting. why am i wasting my time. CAUSE I AM SICK AND TIRED OF STUDYING AHHHHHHHHHHH 3 MORE WEEKS TILL EOYS OVER. idk what i'm gonna do after EOYS actually.
On a brighter note, i watched time traveller's wife today! I wanted to cry, but i couldn't hehehe.
and yeah, when i look at you's a nice song, elvina(:
Things I did today and yesterday:
1) Watch the two idiots - ugly and fatty study.
2) WENT TO THE FRICKING HOT CLARKE QUAY
3) Time traveller's wife ^^
TIME TO WATCH MY SISTER'S KEEPER AND THE LAST SONG SOON :D
NOTE TO RESPECTIVE PEOPLE:a) nat ooi RETURN MY CAMERA.
b) mark tan kai you ugly please kindly RETURN MY BLOODY LIT NOTES, MY EOYS ARE NEXT WEEK shit i just remembered while typing this. ( i am so brilliant)