<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Sunday, October 25, 2009, 12:26 PM

You know how it is when you move to the sidelines, and realize that the memories seem so indelible that you cherish them more than the present. It's all a matter of regret, which plagues the internal system, when suddenly who was once your confidante or vice versa, can vanish within a blink of an eye.

Being human, we all reminisce, regardless of whether we admit it or not, we still do. The feeling, however, seems to linger and sometimes it tends to evolve into pangs and aches which inflicts different magnitudes of pain. I think it's human instinct to remember and miss things that we used to have or emotions that are simply worthy memories.

I don't get it though, how others can condemn those who admittedly are sentimental and judge them as a person, because they place importance upon relationships much higher than any normal individual.

Then again, it's human nature to be critical, so. Whatever goes!

Slept at Alison's for 11hours straight. and to think we wanted to tour gardens in the wee hours of the night to do insane things + order macs at 3am, but we ended up sleeping like dead logs. So sad esther couldn't come though :(