
There always say you can't trust anybody, except yourself and God. But I find myself trusting all of you, those that I believe will always be there. I love you so so much you don't know how much. Albeit we all have our own life to lead, we'll always be there for each other yeah?
I don't want to ever possess the thought of any betrayal cause i truly believe you three will always be my friends no matter what others think of you i don't really give a damn.
and maybe it was good that you deleted the blog, at least you needn't have any painful memories huh. not like it is.
I believe in love, in kindness, and in singing in an out of tune fashion to your favourite songs. I believe in smiling till your cheeks hurt and laughing till your stomach hurts. I believe in having someone tell you you’re beautiful, dancing in the rain, and miracles. I believe in second chances, even if you’ve completely screwed up. we ran all the way in the rain from orchard to dhoby, your hand in mine, do you remember? It was simply perfect.
it will always be indelible.
It's funny how you think you actually mean something to someone, and they just turn around and prove you wrong.
haha i should learn how to blog like blossom. highlighting!!
ok the paragraphing in this post just sucks la