<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Friday, November 27, 2009, 10:34 AM

Hey isabel? I'll miss you alot.
And I hope you'll find friends that will last you a lifetime in the future.
Now you may proceed to save this message.
I love you Isabel Keng :)
For this year and for our friendship.

A year has past and it's literally coming to an end, so i wish you all the best in your endeavours. I know you won't forget, but make new friends, make new company, love new people. Maybe when you come back, you'd be married! HAHA i need time to process or picture that, haha.

So well this post's dedicated to you, and i love you, so much. Because you helped to get me through sec3 year with your spastic nature yet with those intriguing conversations which never fail to amaze me how your cute little small brain had such things in it.

There were times that I experienced such excruciating pain, and well thanks for being there and just listening. It's brilliant how I can still recall how we met all the way back in January and how the friendship manifested.

The one year was good. Good enough for me, and i'll take it forever.