<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Monday, November 16, 2009, 8:23 PM



I think the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that don’t change when everything else does.

Spent the day with Mark & Nat after intensive. It kinda reminded me how we all used to talk like this, just simply talking about anything under the sun and sharing of really lame secrets. and no, it's not an understatement, haha. More often than not, i finally realised the true description of the adjective bittersweet. Kinda depicts everything left, or lack thereof.

Gotta buck up on my math again. Time for intensive revision attempt 100. it really sucks that i'm a year younger or two. Time to grab notes again.......

i think i've gone out too much, that i neglect the simple things in life such as, sitting down on a bench with your friends and laughing at the most insane things. it's just those things that will make your day, right.

so what else can we do but to live life. enjoy life. learn to live and love life.
now that's awesome :)

Smpf with shab tmr! gonna go crazy with math.