<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Sunday, November 22, 2009, 11:47 PM

Saw way too many people today. haha too much of orchard already and! i am falling sick.

hehe we all found out isabel's secrets today ^^ awesome ttm! haha, back to work and studying... soon.

As mark puts it, eh clara sec4 already! so NO MORE GOING OUT HA HA HA MUGGING FOREVER SRSLY. but i'm still in holiday mood hahaha i spend money everyday, can't resist not going out even when 24/7 movie marathons in my house seems particularly appealing.

but hey, apart from being painfully narcissistic, i actually made plans to work and spend more time with my grandma on a daily basis.

and yet again, today was devoted to my two/three weird friends. the brown one left us hanging ^^