<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Friday, January 1, 2010, 9:30 PM


I know i have to like get ready for school + finish all my overdue homework but like, i'm going shopping tmr again HAHA. whooohohoooohoooooo (: not the point. kinda cancelled on the fatty gang today, omgee i feel quite bad actually. but went swimming today, and maybe i lost some weight yeeeeeeeeeeeah!

spent the last few minutes of 2009 in church, and arrived into 2010 with mq's head in my lap cause the princess was sleeping. loved the worship yesterday, a pretty much success Surrender was. To God be the glory ^^

sat around slacking after Surrender and took like our fattygang shot la. i think from like the awesome four/five, we evolved into some weird fat gang HAHA. must be the influence from the awesome me. but yeah, i know i'm good.
can't wait for tmrw ^^