
Saturday whizzed past just like that without my consciousness playing an active role. It felt as though it was a blur, and i only realised at 9 in the night what i had done the whole day.
it's the epitome of boring so look at this:
a) instead of the standard 3 hours, i deliberately sat at the table for 5 hours of tuition. it kinda killed me.
b) i watched videos on the com.
c) I barely ate.
d) I watched some more tv.
e) i played the piano for 5 mins.
the day vanished, and i realised my subconscious was leading me throughout that i hardly knew what i was doing. On a side note, i watched Titanic and it made me cry like a baby. I rather die than live if i had been in that scenario, hahaha seriously. I don't want my family to die without me.
sigh, time to prep for debate. And go on with the trek of life.